GDI fillers allow users to fill out forms with
security, control and efficiency.
Fillers exist for Scan&TYPE
and WindFORM forms.
The main features of GDI fillers are:
- Multi-page forms. Multiple-pages forms can be
loaded at the same time, with tiling, or cascade views.
- Text. Any Windows True Type or ATM font. Text
is shaded, colored (background and foreground), or fountain filled.
- Customizable objects. Round corner, shadow,
- Easy "drag and drop" editing
- Check boxes, radio button.
- Zooms and previews
- Easy import of WMF, TIF, PCX, BMP, TGA color
and BW images and more.
- MicroSoft Office Compatible interface
- Floating tool bar
- OLE support for inserting Word, WordPerfect,
or Multimedia objects in the forms
- Powerful data entry fields. String, Number,
Currency, Check Mark, Button, Date, Time, Signature, Image, Page Number, Multipart Stamp
- Mask button. Create, save and load pre-defined
text formats such as social security number, phone number, part number, upper case only,
- Look up tables eliminate typing mistakes
- Auto increment for invoices
- Default Value, Help and Prompts
- Buttons associate macros or scripts (i.e. fill
next form, exit, print, etc.)
- Filling order can be easily modified
- Locate data easily. Retrieve data from the
data bases, or move through the records with standard VCR radio control buttons.
- Spreadsheet view
- Functions. Standard, mathematical, string, and
- Script language. Intentionally simple, the
script helps you develop simple forms processing applications.
- Routing via MicroSoft Mail, with password
verification and routing slip
- Internet transmission to Iforms server.
database and reports
- Access data directly from any X-Base or ODBC
compatible data base
- Report and label wizard. 250 industry standard
- Powerful queries and sorts.
- ODBC import/export
- Comprehensive help and tutorial
- All mail messages are protected with password
encryption. Your database is completely secure.
Windows 95, 98, NT